- Source: Platteville, Colorado
- Destination: Wichita Falls, Texas
- Ownership: NuStar
- Website: http://www.nustarenergy.com
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 130,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The proposed Niobrara Falls Project would include construction of new crude petroleum pipelines from gathering locations in the Niobrara Shale near Platteville, Colorado and near Watkins, Colorado to a tie-in point on NuStar’s existing 10" McKee, Texas to Denver, Colorado petroleum products pipeline (the "NuStar Colorado 10" Pipeline").
- The NuStar Colorado 10" Pipeline would be converted to crude oil service, reversed and connected with NuStar’s existing 14" Wichita Falls, Texas to McKee, Texas crude oil pipeline(the "NuStar Wichita Falls 14" Pipeline"), which would also be reversed.
- The NuStar Colorado 10" Pipeline would have an approximate capacity of 70,000 to 75,000 barrels per day, and the NuStar Wichita Falls 14" Pipeline would have an approximate capacity of 125,000 to 130,000 barrels per day.
- 2012 - NuStar Energy Announces Binding Open Season