- Country: Nigeria
- Location: OML29
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- OML29 covers an area of 983 square kilometres and includes the Nembe, Santa Barbara and Okoroba fields and related facilities.
- The Nembe Creek Trunk Line is 100 kilometres long and has a capacity of 600 thousand barrels per day.
- It was commissioned in 2010 and evacuates crude to the Bonny Crude Oil Terminal (BCOT).
- 2015 - Shell & Total sold their stakes to Aiteo Eastern E&P
- SPDC completes sale of oil mining lease 29 and Nembe Creek Trunk Line in Nigeria
- Nigeria: Total Completes $1 Billion Of Onshore Divestments