- Operator: Total
- Country: Congo
- Production start: 1996
- Type: N Kossa Crude
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- N'Kossa is located in the Haute Mer exploration area, approximately 38 miles (60 kilometers) southwest of the Congolese city of Pointe Noire. The field itself lies approximately 10,000 feet (3,000 meters) below the seabed. Water depths range from 500 feet (150 meters) on the east side of the field to 1,000 feet (300 meters) on the west side, marking the edge of the continental shelf.
- Two 11,500-ton production platforms have been built and installed at N'Kossa in a water depth of 560 feet (170 meters), each designed to support up to 32 wells.
- A production barge weighing 30,000 tons supports all the facilities, including production equipment and utilities, living quarters for 160 people, and the facilities for injecting water and natural gas.
- Two storage and offloading tankers complete the field installations. N´Kossa I FSO has a storage capacity of 270,000 DWT and is used to hold the crude oil; the second, with its 80,000-cubic-meter capacity stores LPG.
- Dubai Drydocks: Construction of FSO
- McDermott: Procurement and construction of two three-level drilling decks (NKF1 and NKF2) and a four-leg jacket
- Rosetti Marino: M3 Power generation Module and M4 Compression Module
- SaiBos: Pipeline stabilization
- Nkossa to Djeno pipeline
- Nkossa Drilling Platforms Basic and Detail Engineering, Procurement and Commissioning Services
- 1994 - FSO contract awarded
- 1996 - First oil produced
- Jotun FPSO References
- McDermott Platform References
- FoundOcean Africa Subsea References
- Gustomsc FPSO References
- Rosetti Marino Platform References
- Saipem Fixed Offshore Production Facilities Engineering Refe
- Saipem Africa Pipeline References
- First Oil Flows From Congo's N'kossa Field