- API: 41.3
- Sulphur Level: 0.06
- Country: Republic of the Congo
- Location: N'Kossa Blend is loaded from the Total-operated Djeno Oil Terminal, which can accommodate Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) loading.
- Source Fields: N'Kossa crude oil is lifted as N'Kossa Blend which is a blend of N Kossa Oil Field crude and Kitina crude oils. The production rate of the contributing fields is approximately 32 thousand barrels per day.
- Cargo Size: The typical cargo size is one million barrels.
- Pricing: Typically, the cargoes are sold with pricing based off Brent (Dated) quotes.
- N'Kossa Blend is a very light sweet crude
|C1 to C4||1.15|
- Acidity, 0.04 mg KOH/g
- Nickel, 3.35 mg/Kg
- Vanadium, 0.61 mg/Kg