- Name: Mystras FPSO
- Field: Okono Oil Field & Okpoho Oil Field
- Country: Nigeria
- Ownership: Saipem
- Field Operated By: ENI
- Capacity: 46,000 bpd
- Year of Completion:
- The vessel has storage of 1,056,000 bbl and a production capacity of 46,000 bopd
- Saipem & Single Buoy Moorings (SBM): Supply, installation and operation of an FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading) vessel
- Dubai Dry Docks: FPSO conversion
- Fabricating and installing spread mooring system and riser balconies.
- Fabricating and installing sponson tanks on either side of vessel.
- Installing new crude lines on the deck, installing and connecting the metering skid with hook up to the tandem offloading system.
- Fabricating and installing flare tower, a pipe rack running on the centre line.
- Installing module supports and 16 production modules.
- Gustomsc: FPSO design
- 2001 - Saipem & Single Buoy Moorings awarded FPSO contract
- 2008 - ENI acquired the vessel from SBM Offshore
- Gustomsc FPSO References
- International Protective Coatings FPSO References
- Saipem wins a significant offshore contract in Nigeria
- SBM Offshore - FPSO Mystras Purchase Option Exercised - FPSO Falcon Lease Extension