- Destination: China
- Ownership: CNPC
- Website: http://www.cnpc.com.cn/
- Length: 2,520 kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 12 billion cubic meters of natural gas per year
- Status: Operating
- The trunk line of the Myanmar-China Gas Pipeline totals 2,520km, with 793km in Myanmar and 1,727km in China.
- The pipeline starts from Myanmar's Kyaukryu and enters China at Ruili in Yunnan Province.
- The pipeline is expected to transmit 12 billion cubic meters of natural gas per year
- It transports gas produced in the Shwe Gas Field
- 2013 - Pipeline is completed