- Location: Liberty and Chambers counties, Texas
- Status: Operating
- Moss Bluff Hub consists of three salt cavern storage facilities located in Liberty and Chambers counties, Texas. It has working gas capacity of 12 Bcf, peak day deliverability of 1.2 Bcf per day and a header system which is 100-200 feet from the three caverns. These facilities enable Moss Bluff to transport, store and/or deliver gas from two interstate pipelines, and four intrastate pipelines, .
- Incoming capacity of pipelines connected at Moss Bluff is 1,260 MMcf per day and outgoing capacity is 1,450 MMcf per day.
Related Gas Pipelines
- Natural Gas Pipeline Company Of America
- Texas Eastern Transmission Gas Pipeline
- Intrastate pipelines are Channel Industries (“Channel”), Houston Pipeline (“Houston”), MidCon Texas Pipeline (“MidCon”) and Tejas Gas Pipeline (“Tejas”)
- A Reexamination of Market-Based Pricing of Storage and Hub Services at Market Hub Partners’ Egan and Moss Bluff Facilities