- Ownership: Elengy (GDF Suez)
- Website: http://www.elengy.com/
- Location: Montoir de Bretagne, Loire Estuary, France
- Current: 10 bcm/year
- Planned: 12.5 bcm/year (Phase 1)
- Planned: 16.5 bcm/year (Phase 2)
- Status: Under Construction
Brief Project Description
- An initial increase of 2.5 bcm will boost overall annual capacity to 12.5 bcm (due to be commissioned at the beginning of 2011) by enhancing the terminal’s regasification facilities.
- A second increase of an additional 4 bcm/year will then increase capacity to 16.5 bcm/year as of 2014 thanks to the construction of a 4th large-capacity LNG tank and the additional strengthening of regasification and emission facilities.
- These additional capacities will allow Gaz de France to meet natural gas suppliers needs in an expanding market.
- Storage capacity:
- Unloading capacity:
- Send out capacity:
- Jacobs: conceptual engineering studies and owner engineering support
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
Suppliers / Customers
- 2006 - Gaz de France launches an invitation to subscribe for the expansion of the capacities of the Montoir-de-Bretagne LNG terminal
- 2007 - Jacobs awarded conceptual engineering studies and owner engineering support
- Gaz de France launches an invitation to subscribe for the expansion of the capacities of the Montoir-de-Bretagne LNG terminal