- Ownership: SCT&E LNG
- Website: http://www.sctelng.com/
- Location: Cameron Parish, Louisiana
- Capacity: 12.0 million tons/annum
- Status: Planned
- The Project facilities are anticipated to include six LNG trains, three LNG storage tanks with capacity of approximately 160,000 cubic meters, and vessel loading facilities.
- Each of the LNG trains will be capable of producing up to two million tonnes per annum (mtpa) of LNG, for a total capacity of twelve mtpa of LNG.
- Due to the size of the export terminal, the project will be built in three phases, with approximately four mtpa produced per phase.
- The project will be a tolling terminal
- Storage capacity: 3*160,000 cubic meters
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
- Commissioning is expected in 201X
Suppliers / Customers
- 2014 - DOE approves exports
- SCT&E LNG receives approval from the Department of Energy (DOE) to export 12 million tons per annum (mtpa) of Liquefied Natural Gas