- Source: northern Oklahoma and southern Kansas
- Destination: Cushing
- Ownership: Plains All American
- Website: http://www.paalp.com/
- Length: kilometres (175 miles)
- Capacity: 175,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- This pipeline is designed to provide approximately 175,000 barrels-per-day of crude oil transportation capacity
- The Mississippian Lime pipeline will originate in Alfalfa County near Alva, Okla. and terminate at PAA's Cushing, Okla. crude oil storage facility.
- The Mississippian Lime pipeline extension, will provide up to 75,000 barrels per day of crude oil throughput capacity from Coldwater in Comanche County, Kansas to Byron in Alfalfa County, Okla.
- Under construction
- 2012 -
- 2013 - Extension project announced
- Plains All American Announces New Mississippian Lime Pipeline
- Plains All American Announces Mississippian Lime Pipeline Extension