- Source: West Delta 143 Platform
- Ownership: Enbridge
- Website: http://www.enbridge.com/
- Length: kilometres (43 miles)
- Capacity: 800 (MMcf/d)
- Status: Operating
- Transports production gathered from the Mars Oil And Gas Field, Mensa and Ursa Projects in the Mississippi Canyon Area of the Gulf of Mexico Outer Continental Shelf and delivered to Mississippi Canyon Gas Pipeline at West Delta 143 Platform.
- Extends from West Delta Block 143 to interconnects with the Venice Gas Plant and 2 interstate pipelines onshore.
- 1996 - Pipeline completed