- Source: Starr County, Texas
- Destination: Monterrey, Mexico
- Ownership: Kinder Morgan
- Website: http://www.kindermorgan.com/
- Length: kilometres (95 miles)
- Capacity: 375 million cubic feet per day
- Status: Operating
- The Mier-Monterrey Pipeline consists of a 95-mile natural gas pipeline that stretches from the International Border between the United States and Mexico in Starr County, Texas, to Monterrey, Mexico and can transport up to 375 million cubic feet per day.
- The pipeline connects to a 1,000-megawatt power plant complex and to the PEMEX natural gas transportation system.
- Gulf Interstate Engineering Company: Project management, engineering, surveying, permit support/acquisition, material procurement, and construction services
- 2003 - Gulf awarded construction contract