- Country: USA
- Location: Kern County, California
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Midway-Sunset Oil Field is a very large oil field in Kern County, San Joaquin Valley, California.
- The field's cumulative production of close to 3 billion barrels of oil
- It is the largest oil field in California and one of the largest in the United States.
- The oil field runs southeast to northwest, with a length of approximately twenty miles and a width of three to four.
- The field contains over 11,000 producing wells, more than any other oil field in California.
- 1901 - Midway Sunset Oil Field discovered