- Source: Longview, Texas
- Destination: Samaria, Michigan
- Ownership: Sunoco
- Website: http://www.sunocologistics.com/
- Length: kilometres (976 miles)
- Capacity: 240,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The Mid-Valley pipeline system owns approximately 1,000 miles of crude oil pipelines that originate in Longview, Texas and pass through Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Ohio, and terminate in Samaria, Michigan.
- This pipeline provides crude oil to a number of refineries, primarily in the midwest United States, including the Lima Refinery and Toledo Refinery.
- Midvalley Pipeline includes mostly 20” and 22” pipe, and has a nominal capacity of 240 bpd of WTI.
- Crude is also supplied by the North Line Crude Oil Pipeline
- In operation