- Operator: Qatar Petroleum
- Country: Qatar
- Production start:
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- There are two offshore production platforms on these fields, PS-2 and PS-3
- Both PS-2 and PS-3 platforms produce crude oil, associated gas and condensate.
- Oil with condensate is piped to Halul Island for storage and export.
- Gas is primarily used to assist in lifting the oil from reservoirs, utilized as production station and Halul fuel gas and feed to Mesaieed NGL facilities.
- Larsen And Toubro: Living quarters and power upgrade of PS-2 & PS-3 complexes
- 1965 - Maydan Mahzam field began production
- 1972 - Bul Hanine field began production