- Operator: Pertamina
- Country: Indonesia
- Location: Central Sulawesi
- Production start:
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume: 1 billion cubic meters per year
- The Matindok field, has about 1 billion cubic meters per year of gas and consists of the Donggi, Matindok, Maleoraja and Minahaki fields
- Sweet gas from Matindok central processing plant will be sent to the Donggi Senoro Lng Terminal.
- Technip / Wijaya Karya: Engineering, procurement, construction and installation of gas well pads, flowlines, pipelines; a central processing plant (672 million cubic meters per year of gas) with gas treatment facilities such as acid gas removal as well as sulphur removal, and related infrastructure.
- 2006 - Pertamina decided to build an LNG terminal for the Matindok and Senoro blocks
- 2008 - Matindok project’s Plan of Development (POD) secured approval from BPMIGAS
- 2014 - Technip / Wijaya Karya awarded EPC contracts
- Pertamina: Gas From Matindok And Senoro Blocks For LNG
- Pertamina EP Proves Gas Reserves In Donggi Well-6
- Technip, in a consortium with Wijaya Karya, secures onshore contract for the Matindok Gas Development project