- Previously known as the Hild Gas And Condensate Field
- Operator: Total
- Country: Norway
- Location: North Sea
- Production start:
- Partners: Total - 51 %, Petoro - 30 %, Statoil - 19 %
- Type: Gas And Condensate
- Estimated Reserves:
- Oil: 5.8 million Sm3
- Gas: 20.0 billion Sm3
- NGL: 0.9 million tonnes
- Condensate: 3.5 million Sm3
- Production Volume:
- A stand-alone development, in a water depth of 115 meters, accesses separate gas/condensate and oil reservoirs.
- It includes the installation of an integrated wellhead, production and accommodation platform.
- Processed gas will be exported to St Fergus Gas Processing Plants in the UK via a new link to the existing Frigg UK Pipeline (FUKA).
- Liquids will be sent to a dedicated storage vessel where water is separated for reinjection, and oil will be exported via shuttle tankers
- Aker Solutions: Engineering for several building blocks, including topside, jacket, an FSO (floating storage and offloading), turret and mooring, SURF (subsea umbilicals, risers, pipelines and flowlines) and transportation and installation
- Technip & Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI): Engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation, hook-up and commissioning of the topsides of a fixed production platform
- Kvaerner: EPSC-contract (Engineering, Procurement, Supply and Construction) for delivery of a steel jacket
- Emtunga: Living Quarter and Helideck
- GE: Supply of four complete, variable frequency drive high-speed electric motor and centrifugal compressor packages
- KWSubsea: Conceptual study to establish feasible pipeline design solutions for various development options
- 1978 - Hild Gas And Condensate Field discovered
- 2011 - Aker Solutions awarded engineering contract
- 2012 - Final investment decision
- 2012 - Technip & Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) awarded topsides contract
- 2013 - GE awarded compressor contract
- The reservoir is structurally complex, and contains gas at high temperatures and pressure.
- There are three reservoirs in Middle Jurassic sandstones in the Brent Group at a depth of 3 700–4 400 metres.
- Oil has also been proven in a reservoir of Eocene age at approximately 1 750 metres.
- Future developments, NPD
- KWSubsea Subsea References
- Emtunga Offshore Platform References
- Total launches the Hild field Development in the North Sea, Norway
- Kvaerner wins Hild jacket EPSC contract
- Aker Solutions wins basic engineering contract for Hild field
- Technip awarded offshore contract for the Martin Linge project in Norway
- GE Oil & Gas to Deploy First High-Speed Direct Drive Motor-Compressor Solution for Offshore Platforms