- Operator: Exxon
- Country: Australia
- Location: Bass Strait, Gippsland Basin
- Production start: 1969
- Partners: BHP Billiton
- Type: Oil & Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Marlin Complex consists of the Marlin A (MLA) and Marlin B (MLB) platforms bridge-linked to each other. The two platforms are operated as an integrated facility.
- The Marlin Complex is located within Production Area VIC/L03 approximately 42 km off the Gippsland coast in approximately 59 m of water depth.
- The MLA platform is connected to the shore by the MLA-Shore500 pipeline (Pipeline Licence VIC/PL2) and to the HLA-VS1-600 pipeline at the MLA Tee by the MLA-MLATee-300 (Pipeline Licence VIC/PL11).
- The MLB platform is connected to the Snapper platform by the MLB-SNA450 pipeline (Pipeline Licence VIC/PL41)
- The Turrum Oil And Gas Field is tied back to MLB
- Gas is processed at the Longford Gas Conditioning Plant
- 1969 - Marlin A platform installed
- Marlin, National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority
- Offshore Oil And Gas Production Platforms In Australia