- Operator: TPAO
- Country: Iraq
- Location: Diyala near the Iranian border
- Production start:
- Partners: Kuwait Energy & TPAO
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves: 4.5 trillion cubic meters
- Production Volume:
- Mansouria is the second important field in Diyala near the Iranian border, This field has the dimensions of 29 kilometers long & 5 kilometers wide which was discovered in 1978, contains 4 wells with a reserve of 4.5 trillion standard cubic metres.
- The design capacity of the gas processing facilities is 110 million standard cubic feet per day (MMSCFD) of product gas.
- The processing facility will include a gas gathering station, gas and condensate separation, a gas sweetening and regeneration unit and a gas dehydration and regeneration unit.
- KBR: FEED studies and QCSS during the EPC phase for the field’s production and export systems
- Mott MacDonald: Detailed engineering and procurement support
- 2009 - The field was offered in the first licencing round but there were no bids
- 2010 - The tender was held
- 2011 - TPAO signed a contract with the Iraqi government
- 2012 - KBR awarded FEED contract
- First Iraqi Petroleum Licensing Round
- Mott MacDonald appointed on Iraq gas fields
- TPAO signed Development and Production Service Agreement for the "Mansuria and Siba Fields" in Iraq
- KBR to Execute FEED for Mansuriya Full Field Development for Turkish Petroleum Overseas Company