- Operator: Total
- Country: Brunei
- Location: Block B offshore
- Production start: 1999
- Type: Gas & Condensate
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Offshore facilities
- Two production wellhead platforms: MLJ-1 and MLJ-2.
- 2.5 km / 12” MLJ-2/MLJ-1 sea pipeline.
- 85 km / 18” MLJ-1/OPP sea pipeline.
- Onshore facilities
- Reception of well fluids in slugcatcher (800 m3).
- Separation of gas and liquids.
- Gas processed to remove mercury and CO2.
- Delivery to BLNG (distance 700 m).
- LNG is exported to LNG ship via two 16” line on a 4.5 km Jetty.
- Liquid processed to separate and stabilise condensate and water.
- Delivery to BSP Seria Crude Oil Terminal (SCOT, distance 17 km). Crude oil is exported to oil tanker via Single Buoy Mooring (SBM).
- EPCC - Onshore Processing plant
- Engineering, procurement, supply, construction and commissioning (EPSCC) of a new onshore pipeline, in order to transport Maharaja Lela & Jamalulalam South (MLJS) gas
- Vallourec: Supply of premium pipes the majority of which in high alloyed, corrosion-resistant grades, threaded with latest premium connections
- SapuraAcergy: Provision of subsea services
- 1999 - Production started
- 2010 - Southern extension discovered
- 2014 - Technip awarded pipeline contract
- The multiple reservoir levels are situated at the downthrown side of a major down-to-basin fault.
- Maharaja Lela - Jamalul Alam
- Maharaja, Technip
- FLASH GAS COMPRESSOR OPP PLANT, World Bank
- Serimax Asia Pipeline References
- Elf Aquitaine announces production start-up Of Maharaja-Lela field in Brunei
- Total Brunei new gas and condensate discovery in offshore Block B
- Technip awarded contract in Brunei, reinforcing its presence in the country
- Vallourec awarded important offshore contract by Total for ML-South Project in Brunei
- Sapurakencana Petroleum Bags 5 New Contracts Worth Rm 1 Billion (US$312 Million)