- Operator: Maersk
- Country: Denmark
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- Production from the Lulita Field takes place from the fixed installations in the Harald Field. Thus, the Lulita facilities are hosted by the Harald A platform, and the Harald platform processing equipment also handles production from the Lulita Field.
- Together with condensate from the Harald Field, the oil produced is transported through a 16” pipeline to Tyra East for export ashore. The gas produced in the Lulita Field is transported to Tyra through the 24” pipeline connecting Harald with Tyra East, from where it is transported to shore. The water produced at the Lulita Field is processed at the Harald Field facilities and subsequently discharged into the sea.
- The Harald A platform has special equipment for separate metering of the oil and gas produced from the Lulita Field.
- The Lulita Field is a structural fault trap with a Middle Jurassic sandstone reservoir.
- The accumulation consists of oil with a gas cap.