- Operator: Addax
- Country: Cameroon
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Lokele Association concession covers a total area of 168km2.
- There are approximately 130 wells and water injection from 4 of the 11 platforms.
- The initial phase of development drilling in the permit began in May 1982, with first production beginning in January 1983.
- There are 11 existing oil-producing platforms.
- the field produces Lokele Crude Oil which is stored at the Massongo FSO Oil Terminal
- 1983 - Firsy oil produced
- Addax, Cameroon
- Addax Petroleum completes acquisition of an 80% shareholding interest in Pecten Cameroon Company LCC (PCC)