- Ownership: Shell Midstream Partners
- Website: http://www.shellmidstreampartners.com/
- Location: southwest of Chicago
- Capacity: 2.0 million barrels
- Crude Type: Canadian
- Located southwest of Chicago, the Lockport, IL facility is strategic to this market place for storage of Canadian crude with inbound pipeline service from the Enbridge IPL 34” Pipeline.
- The facility is the origination point for outbound movements to the Mustang 18” and the Westshore 12” pipeline systems, which deliver Canadian crude to several area refineries as well as Patoka, IL distribution hubs.
- 16 tanks with a nominal capacity of 2.0 million barrels, ranging from 60,000 to 180,000 barrels.
- 2015 - Shell Midstream Partners Announces Acquisition of Lockport Crude Terminal
- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. Announces Acquisition of Auger Pipeline System and Lockport Crude Terminal