- Operator: Total
- Country: UK
- Location: 100 kilometres North West of the Sullom Voe Terminal on the Shetland Islands
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Laggan and Tormore fields will be connected via a subsea pipeline to the new Shetland Gas Plant at Sullom Voe on the Shetland Islands
- The processed gas will be further exported to the Frigg UK Gas Pipeline System in the North Sea and then on to the FUKA St Fergus Gas Processing Terminal on the East Scottish Coast.
- The Edradour Gas and Condensate Field is to be developed as a tie back to Laggan And Tormore
- Offshore Design Engineering (ode) & DORIS Engineering: Contract for basic engineering
- Subsea 7: Engineering, fabrication and installation of 141km of 8-inch and 2-inch piggy-backed service pipelines and the engineering, supply and installation of 1 x 124km and 1 x 17km control umbilicals and associated subsea structures and tie-ins.
- Supply the manufacture of nine subsea trees, eight wellheads and two six-slot manifolds.
- 12 multiphase meters, 10 subsea control modules and associated control systems.
- Nexans: Design, engineering and manufacture of a total length of 143km of static subsea electro-hydraulic control umbilicals
- ClampOn: Nineteen (19) Sand, PIG and Vibration Monitors
- 2004 - Total announces a positive appraisal
- 2010 - Final investment decision taken
- 2010 - UK government approval granted
- UK North Sea: Total Makes Gas Discovery and Awarded Three Adjacent Licences
- Laggan-Tormore basic engineering contract
- DONG Energy to develop the Laggan-Tormore fields West of Shetland
- Total Awards FMC Technologies $210 Million Subsea Contract to Support Laggan-Tormore Field
- ClampOn has received Letter of Intent from FMC
- Nexans wins subsea umbilical contract from Subsea 7 for North Sea Laggan-Tormore gas project