- Ownership: Cepsa (IPIC)
- Website: http://www.cepsa.com/
- Location: Palos de la Frontera (Huelva).
- Capacity: 9.5 million tons/annum & 190,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- The refinery has recently completed an expansion and upgrade.
- This refinery expansion is part of an investment by CEPSA that is aimed at meeting growing demand in Europe for middle distillates such as diesel fuel and kerosene.
- For more information La Rabida Huelva Refinery Project
- 1991 - Cepsa acquistion of Acquisition of ERTOIL, owner of La Rabida Huelva Refinery
- 2010 - Refinery expansion and upgrade project completed
- 2011 - Total sells its share in Cepsa to IPIC
- Refinery Webpage
- La Rabida Refinery Operations
- Refinery Flowchart
- UOP TO SUPPLY TECHNOLOGY FOR EIGHT PROCESS UNITS FOR EXPANSION OF CEPSA’S LA RÁBIDA REFINERY IN SPAIN
- Total Agrees to Sell its 48.83% Stake of Spanish Company CEPSA to IPIC and Initiates a Co-Operation with IPIC in Oil and Gas