- Ownership: Rosneft
- Website: http://www.rosneft.com/
- Location: Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia
- Capacity: 8.0 million tons/annum & 160,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Refining Depth: 75%
- A medium sized simple refinery
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Komsomolsk Refinery processes West Siberian crude, which is delivered via the Transneft pipeline and then by rail after reloading at the Uyar (near Krasnoyarsk) and Zuy (near Angarsk) rail junctions.
- The plant also processes crude oil coming from Rosneft’s Sakhalin fields via the Okha — Komsomolsk-on-Amur pipeline.
- Gasoline, Diesel, Jet Fuel, Fuel Oil
- See Komsomolsk Refinery Project
- Construction work was carried out in 2010 on a delayed coking facility, scheduled for commissioning in mid-2011. The new facility will increase refining depth to 75% from 60.2% in 2010. Design work continued for a hydrocracking complex, which will raise refining depth to 95% and enable production of class-4 and -5 motor fuels.
- 2012 - Rosneft and Transneft Sign Cooperation Agreement for Construction of ESPO Pipeline Offshoot Linking to Komsomolsk Refinery
- 2014 - Construction of connection to Eastern Siberia Pacific Ocean Oil Pipeline started
- Refinery Webpage
- Rosneft and Transneft Sign Cooperation Agreement for Construction of ESPO Pipeline Offshoot Linking to Komsomolsk Refinery
- Rosneft started construction of oil pipeline to Komsomolsk refinery
- Rosneft and Transneft Sign Tariff Agreement for the Construction of ESPO Pipeline Offshoot to Komsomolsk Refinery