- Ownership: Gassco
- Website: http://www.gassco.no/
- Location: near Bergen
- The Kollsnes plant processes natural gas from the Troll, Kvitebjørn and Visund fields in the North Sea and currently provides almost 40 per cent of Norwegian gas deliveries.
- The treatment process at Kollsnes involves separating out the NGL, and compressing the dry gas for export via Statpipe Gas Pipeline, Zeepipe Gas Pipeline, Europipe I Gas Pipeline and Franpipe Gas Pipeline.
- The NGLs are sent to the Mongstad Refinery
Related Oil and Gas Fields
- The capacity is being expanded
- Kollsnes gas processing plant
- Another major Kårstø and Kollsnes contract
- Wood Group awarded engineering modifications contract