- Ownership: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Website: http://www.bharatpetroleum.com/
- Wiki Page: Kochi Refinery
- Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
- Capacity: million tons/annum & bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Project Stage: Completed
- Expected Completion: 2010
- Project Type: Upgrade & Expansion
- Project Summary: The refinery capacity is being expanded by 2.0 million tons and a residue upgrading complex is also being constructed.
- Main Contractors: Engineers India
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Delayed Coker Unit (DCU)
- Hydro-Processing Unit (HPU)
- Sulphur Recovery Unit (SRU)
- Hydrogen Generation Unit (HGU).
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- The project will increase middle distillate production, decrease fuel oil production and also produce Petrocoke.
- Bharat Petroleum Future Plans
- India BPCL's Kochi plant operating at full capacity, August 2009
- Engineers India Refining References