- API: 30.7°
- Sulphur Level: 0.36 mass%
- Country: Angola
- Location: Kizomba "B" FPSO is located offshore Angola (370 km NW of Luanda and 145 km west of Soyo)
- Source Fields: Kissanje and Dikanza
- Kissanje Blend is a medium density, low sulphur crude oil
|C1 to C4||1.33|
- Acidity, 0.54 mg KOH/g
- Nickel, 10.7 mg/Kg
- Vanadium, mg/Kg
- Kissanje production commenced in July 2005 and is currently ~150 kbd.
- ExxonMobil is the operator and has a 40% equity interest.
- Nominal cargo size is 950KB with 2-day lifting period. FPSO has storage capacity of 2.2MB.