- Ownership: Giorgi Ramzaitsev and Andrei Yermolaev
- Website: www.kirishi-2.ru
- Wiki Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirishi-2_Oil_Refinery
- Location: Kirishi, Russia
- Capacity: 10 million tons/annum
- Project Stage: Financing / Permission Has Been Received
- Expected Completion: Refinery Projects to be Completed in 2017
- Budget: $3 Billion
- Project Type: Residual Oil High Conversion Refinery
- Project Summary: The Kirishi-2 Oil Refinery is set to become Russia's first residual oil high conversion refinery. Presently in the financing stage, the refinery project has received the approval of the Energy Ministry and attracted the attention of international and domestic investors, and seeks to add balance to a Russian refinery industry heavily concentrated in the country's central regions.
- Crude Oil: 10 million tons/annum
- AI-95 motor gasoline, gas petrochemicals, diesel, kerosene, LPG appliances, isobutene, N-butane, petroleum coke, propane, and sulphur
- The project is managed by Giorgi Ramzaitsev, the chairman of the Board of Directors of CHEK-SU.VK, and Andrei Yermolaev, a former deputy of the Leningrad Regional Legislative Assembly.
- , www.kirishi-2.ru Kirishi-2 Oil Refinery Official Website
- "Andrei Yermolaev: Kirishi-2 Oil Refinery Has No Analogues in Russia or Europe" (In Russian), RIA: Energy and Utilities, Feb. 20, 2014, Read the story at: www.ejnews.ru
- Read the story at: www.sptimes.ru"Kirishi Chosen for New Oil Refinery", St. Petersburg Times, March 26, 2014,