- Operator: Gazprom
- Country: Russia
- Location: Sea of Okhotsk, Sakhalin
- Production start:
- Type: Gas & Condensate
- Estimated Reserves: 162.5 billion cubic meters of gas and 19.1 million tons of gas condensate
- Production Volume:
- The Kirinskoye field is located in the Sea of Okhotsk, 28 kilometers off the shore
- The key element of the system is placed at a depth of 90 meters and comprised of several high-pressure pipelines fixed to a single base and connected under a specific pattern.
- The manifold gathers the produced gas, which is then conveyed via a subsea pipeline to the Onshore Processing Facility (OPF).
- After being treated at the OPF, the gas is transferred via a 139-kilometer gas pipeline to the main compressor station of the Sakhalin – Khabarovsk – Vladivostok gas transmission system.
- FMC Technologies: Manufacture of subsea production trees, a manifold, wellheads, multiphase meters, choke modules and subsea control modules
- 2010 - FMC awarded subsea contract
- 2011 - Geological exploration operations were completed
- 2012 - Gazprom launches construction of production wells
- 2013 - Production tests started
- Gazprom Awards FMC Technologies $190 Million Subsea Equipment Contract
- Gazprom launches production wells construction in Kirinskoye field
- Russia’s first subsea production facility successfully tested in Kirinskoye field within Sakhalin III project
- Gazprom to launch commercial gas production from Kirinskoye field in 2014