- Kinder Morgan is the largest midstream and the third largest energy company (based on combined enterprise value) in North America. We own an interest in or operate approximately 73,000 miles of pipelines and 180 terminals.
- The pipelines transport natural gas, refined petroleum products, crude oil, carbon dioxide (CO2) and more.
- They also store or handle a variety of products and materials at the terminals such as gasoline, jet fuel, ethanol, coal, petroleum coke and steel.
- Website: http://www.kindermorgan.com/
- Cheyenne Plains Gas Pipeline
- Cochin Condensate Pipeline Reversal Project
- Kinder Morgan Crude Condensate KMCC Pipeline
- Kinder Morgan Interstate Gas Transmission Pipeline
- Midcontinent Express Gas Pipeline
- Rockies Express Gas Pipeline
- Trans Mountain Pipeline
- Trans Mountain Pipeline Expansion Project