- Ownership: Tallgrass Energy Partners
- Length: kilometres (5,100 miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status (Operating/Planned/Under Construction)
- Kinder Morgan Interstate Gas Transmission LLC (KMIGT) owns and operates approximately 5,100 miles of transmission lines in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri and Wyoming. KMIGT also owns the Huntsman natural gas storage facility, located in Cheyenne County, Nebraska, which has approximately 10 billion cubic feet of firm capacity commitments.
- The pipeline is connected to the Cheyenne Natural Gas Hub
- 2012 - Tallgrass Energy Partners acquired the company from Kinder Morgan