- Country: Iran
- Production start:
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves: 12.7 TCF
- Production Volume:
- Khangiran is the major gas field in North East Iran, near the Turkmenistan border, and it supplies gas to North Eastern provinces through Hasheminejad refinery plant.
- This gas field has been operational since late 1970s and consists of 32 sour gas wells, 3 gas gathering centers and a central measuring station which is the connection point to the refinery.
- 1968 - Khangiran Gas Field Discovered
- The reserves are in Neocomian clastic and Upper Jurassic carbonate reservoirs
- Petroleum Geology and Resources of the Amu-Darya Basin, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, and Iran
- Project: SCADA systems of Khangiran Gas Field