- Ownership: Alliance
- Website: http://www.allianceoilco.com/
- Location: Khabarovsk, Russia's Far East
- Capacity: 3.5 million tons/annum & 70,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity: 3.4
- Refining Depth: 61.7%
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Reforming Unit
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Domestic crude
- The refinery is to be connected to the Eastern Siberia Pacific Ocean Oil Pipeline
- LPG, Gasoline, Naphtha, Jet Fuel, Gas Oil, Diesel, Fuel Oil, Bitumen
- Gasoline is Euro 5 standard
- For more details, see Khabarovsk Refinery Project
- In 2008, the Group launched a significant modernization program at the Khabarovsk Refinery to widen its production processes for a higher degree of oil refining, in order to produce lighter and higher value oil products.
- The program is planned to be completed in 2012.
- The total cost of the Khabarovsk oil refinery's modernization programme is estimated to be approximately USD 1 billion, including the construction of a hydro fining and hydro cracking units, the reconstruction of a catalytic reforming unit, the upgrade of the existing facilities to be integrated with the new installations and construction of a visbreaking unit.
- This modernisation will enable the refinery to capture higher margins on sales of oil products and to preserve its position in domestic and international markets by complying with the high quality standards.
- The Khabarovsk oil refinery is not connected to the Transneft or Transnefteproduct pipeline systems. As a result, crude oil and oil products have to be transported to and from Khabarovsk oil refinery by other means, primarily by rail.
- 1935 - Refinery commissioned with an initial capacity of 8,000 barrels of oil per day
- 1965 - Sulphur Recovery Unit commissioned
- 2005 - Foster Wheeler Awarded Basic Design Package Contract for Hydrogen Production Unit
- 2006 - Foster Wheeler Awarded Management and Engineering Services Contract
- 2013 - Euro V gasoline production launched
- 2013 - A revamp of the reformer increased gasoline production capacity
- Giprogazoochistka Refinery References
- Orghim Refinery References
- Refinery Webpage
- Foster Wheeler Awarded Basic Design Package Contract for Hydrogen Production Facility in Russia
- Foster Wheeler Awarded Management and Engineering Services Contract for Khabarovsk Refinery in Russia
- Khabarovsk Oil Refinery upgrades to Euro 5
- Khabarovsk refinery gasoline capacity increases