- Ownership: 70% Conoco Phillips / 30% Marathon
- Website: http://www.conocophillips.com/
- Location: Kenai, Alaska
- Capacity: million tons/annum
- Status: In Operation
- The world's first LNG liquifaction terminal
- Storage capacity:
- Licensor: Conocophillips
- 1967 - Phillips and Marathon signed an agreement with Tokyo Electric and Tokyo Gas to supply LNG.
- November 1969 - the first LNG tanker docked in Japan.
- 2011 - The terminal was mothballed
- 2011 - Terminal temporarily restarted
- 2014 - Permission once again granted to restart
Ongoing Projects/Project Status
- The facility was mothballed in 2011, but restarted due to high demand for LNG.
Suppliers / Customers
- Suppliers: Beluga River Gas Field
- Customers: Tokyo Electric & Tokyo Gas
- Terminal Webpage
- Kenai LNG Plant to be Closed
- ConocoPhillips Gas Sales Contract Executed
- ConocoPhillips Announces Resumption of Exports from the Kenai LNG Facility