- Source: Kazakhstan
- Destination: China
- Ownership: Petrochina
- Website: http://www.petrochina.com.cn/
- Length: 1,200 kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: 200,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- Spanning a total length of more than 1,200 kilometres, the China-Kazakhstan Crude Oil Pipeline plus Alashankou-Dushanzi Crude Oil Pipeline originates in Atasu of Kazakhstan in the west, enters into China via the port of Alashankou at the Sino-Kazakhstan border and finishes at PetroChina Dushanzi Petrochemical Company.
- The pipeline runs 962 kilometres outside China and 246 kilometres within the Chinese territory, having a designed carrying capacity of 10 million tons of crude oil per annum.
- In operation
- 2004 - Construction started
- 2005 - Mechanical completion
- 2006 - Commissioning completed
- 2009 - The Kenkiyak-Kumkol section was completed
- Crude Oil Imports Reach PetroChina Dushanzi Refinery Via China-Kazakhstan Pipeline
- Kenkiyak-Kumkol section of Kazakhstan-China Oil Pipeline becomes operational