- Operator: ConocoPhillips
- Country: UK
- Location: Southern North Sea
- Production start: 2013
- Partners: GDF Suez, Tullow
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Katy Field development will consist of a single production well, the installation of a Normally Unattended Installation (NUI), the installation of two subsea protection structures (a Tee assembly at Katy and a pigging manifold at Kelvin) and a new 14 km 10” gas production pipeline with a piggy-backed 2” methanol pipeline.
- The pipeline will connect the Katy platform to the existing Kelvin Subsea Tee, which is tied-back to the Murdoch Complex.
- Commingled gas from Katy and other connected fields will be exported from the Murdoch Complex to the Theddlethorpe Gas Terminal via the CMS pipeline system.
- Wilton Engineering: Fabrication of all subsea structures, including the two large structures: a 59-tonne tee and a 73-tonne pigging manifold
- Seaway Heavy Lifting: Transportation & Installation of Jacket & Piles and Topsides
- KWSubsea: Detailed design of 14km 10" gas production and 2" methanol piggyback pipelines, associated tie-in spoolpieces, 100T Kelvin Pigging Manifold Assembly and Katy Future 60T Tie-in Assembly
- Nessco: Communications Systems
- 2012 - Project development approved by UK Government
- 2013 - First gas produced
- Seaway Heavy Lifting Oil And Gas References
- KWSubsea Subsea References
- Nessco Platform References
- Wilton Engineering Completes Saipem Contract