- Source: Oklahoma and Kansas
- Destination: Wichita, Kansas City
- Length: kilometres (1,120 miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Operating
- KPC is a 1,120 mile interstate gas pipeline which transports natural gas from Oklahoma and Kansas to metropolitan Wichita, Kansas City and interconnecting pipeline markets.
- The KPC system includes three compressor stations with a total of 14,680 horsepower and has a capacity of approximately 160 MMcf/day.
- KPC has bidirectional interconnections with Enogex and Panhandle Eastern Gas Pipeline as well as supply interconnects with ANR Pipeline Company, Kansas Gas Services Transportation System
- 2007 - Quest Midstream acquires pipeline from Enbridge