- Operator: BP
- Country: Trinidad and Tobago
- Location: 50 miles off the south east coast of Trinidad
- Production start:
- Type: Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume: 590 million standard cubic feet a day (mmscfd) - est.
- The Juniper facility will take gas from the Corallita and Lantana fields located 50 miles off the south east coast of Trinidad in water-depth of approximately 360 feet
- The development will consist of a normally unmanned platform together with corresponding subsea infrastructure
- It will include five subsea wells and will have a production capacity of approximately 590 million standard cubic feet a day (mmscfd).
- Gas from Juniper will flow to the Mahogany B hub via a new ten kilometer flowline
- Technip: design, detailed engineering, procurement, construction, load out and mechanical completion of topsides, jacket, flowlines, subsea structures and tie-in spools
- 2012 - Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) launched
- 2014 - Final investment decision made
- BPTT ‘s Juniper Project Gets go Ahead
- Technip awarded a substantial EPIC contract for the Juniper field offshore Trinidad