- Operator: Det Norske
- Country: Norway
- Location: North Sea
- Production start: 2013
- Partners: Det Norske - 70%, Petoro - 30%
- Type: Oil
- Estimated Reserves: Original
- 1.5 million Sm³ oil
- 0.1 billion Sm³ gas
- Production Volume:
- Jette is located about six kilometres south of the Jotun Oil Field. Water depth is about 127 metres.
- Jette has been developed with a subsea template tied to the Jotun A facility.
- Cameron: Wellheads, trees, flow bases, electro-hydraulic multiplexed controls, connections, pipeline end manifolds and other associated subsea equipment
- 2009 - Jette Oil Field discovered
- 2012 - The PDO was approved
- 2013 - First oil produced
- The reservoir is in the Heimdal Formation, which is a sub-marine fan system of the Late Paleocene age and lies at a depth of approximately 2 200 metres.
- Jette, NPD
- Det Norske Awards Cameron Subsea Equipment For Norway, Jette Development
- First oil produced by Det norske