- Source: Texas / Oklahoma / Nebraska
- Destination: Kansas
- Ownership: National Cooperative Refinery Association (NCRA)
- Website: http://www.jayhawkpl.com/
- Length: kilometres (1,000 miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- Jayhawk currently transports more than 140,000 barrels per day of crude oil in both intrastate and interstate commerce, and is connected to all the major crude oil pipelines in Kansas.
- Jayhawk has approximately 1,000 miles of pipeline throughout Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas and the operates the Kaw Pipe Line Company.
- The pipeline serves the El Dorado Refinery and NCRA Mcpherson Refinery
- In operation