- Operator: Pertamina
- Country: Indonesia
- Location: 1.05 Jambi Merang PSC
- Production start:
- Partners: Talisman
- Type: Gas And Condensate
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Jambi Merang Block consists of 3 fields; the Gelam, the Sungai Kenawang, and the Pulau Gading field.
- The Gelam field is an integral part of the Corridor Block which is operated by ConocoPhillips, and has actively producing substantial amounts of gas.
- Meanwhile, the Sungai Kenawang and the Pulau Gading fields are being prepared for future production activities.
- Tripatra: EPC Gas Production Facilities
- Process Group:
- 3 x Deoiler Hydrocyclone Packages
- TEG Dehydration Package
- Indonesia Exploration And Production Blocks
- Tripatra Oil And Gas Processing References
- Process Group Oil And Gas Processing References