- Source: Vohburg, Germany
- Destination: Nelahozeves near Kralupy, Czech Republic
- Ownership: Mero
- Website: http://www.mero.cz/
- Length: 347-kilometer (216 miles)
- Capacity: 200,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The IKL pipeline is connected to the TAL (Transalpine Ölleitung) pipeline in Vohburg.
- The pipeline supplies the Kralupy Refinery and the Litvinov Refinery
- In operation
- 1994 - Construction started
- 1995 - Construction was completed
- 1996 - The pipeline was commissioned
- The original route, planned from Ingolstadt via Kralupy nad Vltavou to Litvínov, was changed due to several reasons to the current one leading from Vohburg an der Donau to Nelahozeves (near Kralupy nad Vltavou). But the pipeline name “IKL” was kept for emotional reasons and it has been used up to now.