- API: 28.3°
- Sulphur Level: 0.64 mass%
- Country: Angola
- Source Fields: Hungo, Chocalho and Marimba
- Production Volumes: 126 000 bbl/day
- Hungo Blend is a medium density, medium sulphur crude oil
|C1 to C4||1,33|
- Acidity, 0.47 mg KOH/g
- Nickel, 18.0 mg/Kg
- Vanadium, 15.0 mg/Kg
- Hungo began production in 2004 and is currently producing ~130 kbd. ExxonMobil is the operator and has a 40% equity interest.
- Nominal cargo size is 950KB with 2-day lifting period. FPSO has storage capacity of 2.2MB.