- Ownership: Transcanada
- Website: http://www.transcanada.com/
- Length: 155 kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: per day
- Status: Under Construction
- The approximately $310 million, 155-kilometre Horn River pipeline consists of a new 36-inch pipeline and acquisition of an existing 24-inch pipeline. The project will provide firm service for Alberta System Gas Pipeline transportation contracts that grow to over 630 million cubic feet per day by 2014.
- 2011 - National Energy Board Approves Horn River Pipeline Project
- National Energy Board Approves Horn River Pipeline Project B.C. Shale Gas Production Projected to Rise Significantly