- Source: Williston Basin of North Dakota
- Destination: Clearbrook, Minnesota
- Ownership: Saddle Butte Pipeline
- Website: http://www.sbpipeline.com/
- Length: kilometres (450 miles)
- Capacity: 150,000 barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type: Bakken Crude Oil
- Saddle Butte Pipeline, LLC, by and through its wholly-owned subsidiary High Prairie Pipeline, LLC, has capacity commitments from shippers and is ready to increase crude oil pipeline takeaway capacity in the Williston Basin of North Dakota to a key pipeline market hub in Minnesota.
- High Prairie has signed a letter of intent with a third party transloading company to develop a rail loading terminal near Clearbrook with an initial capacity of 120,000 barrels per day (bpd) of delivery capacity to
Eastern, Midwest and Gulf Coast markets.
- High Prairie Pipeline has an anticipated in-service date of fourth quarter 2013
- 2012 - Project announced
- 2012 - High Prairie Pipeline Signs Anchor Shipper
- Enbridge has refused an interconnection with the High Prairie Pipeline in Clearbrook, Minn
- Saddle Butte has filed a complaint with FERC to gain access