- Location: southwestern Louisiana
- Ownership: Sabine
- Website: http://www.sabinepipeline.com/
- Status: Operating
- The most publicized natural gas market center in North America, the Henry Hub, is located in southwestern Louisiana. The Henry Hub has an extensive receipt and delivery capability with almost 200 customers regularly conducting business at the site through its 11 interconnecting pipeline systems.
- The Henry Hub also provides its customers access to the high-deliverability Jefferson Island salt storage cavern facility, which itself operates a separate and distinct market center operation
- Since 2003, this hub has increased its interconnection capacity by about 50 percent, although it did not add any additional interconnecting pipelines
- Sabine's two compressor stations at the Hub provide the operational flexibility to compress 520,000 Dt/d and make any necessary deliveries to high-pressure pipelines.
- Sabine currently possesses the ability to transport 1.8 Bcf/d across the Henry Hub.
Related Gas Pipelines
- The Henry Hub interconnects with nine interstate and four intrastate pipelines including the following: Acadian Gas Pipeline System, Columbia Gulf, Gulf South Pipeline, Bridgeline, NGPL, Sea Robin, Southern, Texas Gas, Transco, Trunkline Gas Company Pipeline | Trunkline, Jefferson Island, and Sabine's mainline.
- 2014 - Acquired by Enlink Midstream