- Operator: Exxon
- Country: Canada
- Location: Atlantic Ocean
- Production start:
- Partners: ExxonMobil - 36%, Chevron - 26.6%, Suncor - 22.7%, Statoil - 9.7% and Nalcor - 4.9%
- Type: Oil / Gas
- Estimated Reserves:
- Production Volume:
- The Hebron Field is an oil and gas development in the Atlantic Ocean located 350 kilometres offshore from St. John's, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- The Hebron platform will be a concrete Gravity Based Structure (GBS) in 95 meters water depth.
- The Hebron field is estimated to produce more than 700 million barrels of oil.
- The platform is being designed for an oil production rate of 150,000 barrels of oil per day.
- The Hebron project currently contains three discovered fields (the Hebron Field; the West Ben Nevis Field and the Ben Nevis Field) and incorporates four Significant Discovery Licences (SDLs) (SDL 1006, SDL 1007, SDL 1009 and SDL 1010). Capital cost for the project is estimated at USD14 billion.
- Kiewit-Kvaerner: Front end engineering and design services and detailed engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) related services for the gravity based structure (GBS)
- WorleyParsons: front end engineering and design (FEED) as well as detailed engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for the topsides
- Subsea 7: Project management, engineering and installation of two Offshore Loading Systems
- 2010 - Kiewit-Kvaerner awarded FEED contract for GBS
- 2010 - WorleyParsons awarded FEED contract for topsides
- 2012 - WorleyParsons awarded EPC contract for topsides
- 2012 - Final investment decision
- Project Home Page
- Aker Solutions Oil And Gas Processing References
- Aker Solutions wins Hebron GBS project
- Hebron Offshore Platform Contract
- Kværner ASA: Kvaerner authorised for further work on Hebron GBS
- Hebron Offshore Platform EPC Contract
- Statoil participates in new field development offshore Canada
- Subsea 7 S.A. awarded $75 million contract offshore Canada