- Ownership: Exxon
- Website: http://www.exxonmobilpipeline.com/
- Length: kilometres ( miles)
- Capacity: barrels of oil per day
- Crude Type:
- The Heavy Louisiana Sweet crude system is a commingled crude system that provides widespread access to heavy Louisiana sweet via multiple receipt and delivery points.
- Receipt points include South Bend, Lake Washington, Chevron Empire, Energy XXI Grand Isle gathering system, Chevron Pipeline Fourchon gathering system and Apache Grand Isle gathering system.
- Delivery points are ExxonMobil Pipeline Company North Line Crude Oil Pipeline, ExxonMobil Baton Rouge Refinery, Placid Refining Port Allen, Alon Krotz Springs Refinery, Capline St. James Terminal and the NuStar St. James Terminal.
- In operation